We are still trying to maintain a high level of artists on the Mundell Music conveyor belt and our Workshops offer a very special way to learn to play Guitar, Drum & Bass and also the art of Songwriting with such legends as Ted McKenna, Alan Thomson, Benny Gallagher, Iain Matthews and Paul Rose to name but a few.
Ultimately if people prefer to enjoy armchair television rather than the Live Music Experience small special venues like The Inn at Lathones will die.
- Email someone who you know would love to attend a live show (suggest using the sign-up box on the mundellmusic site)
- Book a gig and take a youngster along too (to watch someone like John Jorgenson can be a most inspiring experience!)
- Call David and ask him to send you a couple of gig lists for your local shop
- Call up a neighbour and invite him along to a gig - life needs more social interraction!
- Contact David or Peter with more suggestions