Tuesday 5 January 2010

John Sebastian & Amos Garrett

Great GIGs at Mundell Music

Well the New Year has started with a bang so to speak! We may have a chance of having the legendary John Sebastian here at the Inn at Lathones (St.Andrews in Scotland) during the Summer. I have never seen him live and I'm sure it would be an experience not to miss. The Stories that He could tell would be worth it alone. Stories from the Lovin Spoonful through to Woodstock through to Crosby Stills Nash & Young! Bring it on I say!
Next up for a possible date is the wonderful Amos Garrett. He has played for me before when I was at the FBI. He gives a great show and I would really recommend him to anyone. He was the Guitarist on Maria Muldaur's 'Midnight at the Oasis'. He is comming in October & it makes me wonder if he will find time to go Fly Fishing this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment